Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pretty Polly Italia pantyhose

As I mentioned in a previous post, I always sleep in pantyhose.  Last night, I tried on a pair of Pretty Polly pantyhose.  The model was Italia, satin finish in 15 denier.


They have sheer toes and a V-cut bikini brief.  It is essentially a French cut brief, which is quite special, as it is quite difficult to find a French cut style that isn't control top.  The satin sheen isn't overly loud, but it does catch the light with a delightful glow.

And the way they felt--all I can say is WOW!  This was the first time I've ever worn this particular make and model, and they felt marvelous!  They are very soft, and the non-control bikini brief is quite luxurious.  This is actually one of the cheaper styles offered by Pretty Polly;  even so, they feel great.  They feel quite delicate, so it remains to be seen how well they hold up to multiple wearings.

I also have a few pairs of Pretty Polly Italia pantyhose in the 10 denier, gloss finish.  I'll probably alternate between those and the satin 15 throughout this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment