Monday, October 18, 2010

Online pantyhose shopping and my girlfriend

Last night, I bought a bunch of pantyhose online at AlexBlake (a.k.a. MyTights.com).  In my spare time, I like to peruse online pantyhose vendors like Shapings, Hosieree, OneHanesPlace, BareNecessities, etc.

I bought some Aristoc, Pretty Polly, Charnos, Falke, and HUE.  Some were for me, some for my girlfriend.

My girlfriend doesn't like pantyhose.  I've seen what she buys for herself, and they are all control top.  The thing is, she is petite, I mean, really, really small--I dare say borderline anorexic.  So there's no logical reason for her to buy control top. Yet, that's what she buys, and suffers because of it.

Her big complaints are that they are uncomfortable, dig into her waist, and make her feel like a stuffed sausage.  Well duhh, that's what control tops feel like.  I love her to pieces, but for someone who has worn pantyhose for so many years, my girlfriend is pretty clueless when it comes to pantyhose.

She knows how much pantyhose turn me on, and she said she'd wear them just for me occasionally.  But if she were going to make that sacrifice for me, the least I could do was get the most luxurious, comfortable pantyhose for her to wear.

She said she likes hipster underwear, so I've gone out of my way to find hipster styles of pantyhose for her--all sheer to waist of course, as I want to maintain as much psychological distance from her dreaded control tops as possible.

From various sources, I've also bought different brands of seamless pantyhose for her.  Based on feedback from women at tightsfashion.co.uk, seamless pantyhose are truly the most sensational feeling pantyhose you can buy.

Maybe one day I'll post a review from my girlfriend's perspective.

Arrivederci  :)
EcruSilk 

No comments:

Post a Comment