Friday, October 29, 2010

Pantyhose from Alex Blake

This is an update on the post about online pantyhose shopping.

Recently, I made a purchase from Alex Blake, and it was quite a pleasant experience. Depending on which brands you choose, your shipment may come from either the UK or the US warehouse (or both). My order had a mixture of domestic and European brands, so I received two separate packages.

I don't know if this is typical of how the US warehouse does things, but it was quite nice to receive my pantyhose nicely wrapped like this.
In the wrapper was a single pair of HUE hipster pantyhose. Even for a single pair of pantyhose, they went out of their way to wrap it like this. :)

Several days later, the portion from the UK warehouse arrived. Here is everything, including the HUE pair from the US warehouse.
It wasn't a terribly large order. My main purpose was to find hipster pantyhose (the HUE and Falke Shelina Hipster) and seamless pantyhose (Aristoc Sensuous Lace Seamfree) for my girlfriend. Only one pair of each, since we're still "testing" them to find the one she likes the best.

Naturally, since I was shopping online, I got a few things for myself.

Arrivederci :)
EcruSilk

No comments:

Post a Comment