Monday, October 18, 2010

Pantyhose sale

This past Saturday, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Sears had a sale on their Nice Touch pantyhose for 25% off.  Mathematically, that amounts to buy four, get one free.  Naturally, I stocked up on several pairs.  They are nothing fancy--just plain, non-control top, sheer Lycra pantyhose.

This was the first time I had bought this brand for myself.  While they are decent pantyhose for the price, they are still inferior to the silky, luxurious feel of my usual pantyhose.  In essence, you get what you pay for.

Normally, the pantyhose I buy are much more expensive, so I am hesitant to ruin them during intimacy with the lady.  But since the Sears pantyhose are so cheap, I don't have qualms about making anatomic holes in them for our private moments.

Arrivederci  :)
EcruSilk

No comments:

Post a Comment